First of all, it is a fat reduction/removal treatment. Mesotherapy Treatment in Surat comprises on the injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts. The ultimate aim is to rejuvenate and tighten skin.
Some of the important uses of the treatment include the following;
- To recue cellulite
- To tighten loose skin
- To lighten pigmented skin
- To fade wrinkles and lines
- To treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss
A variety of solutions can be used in it. The choice of the medicine injected into the body during the procedure depends on the doctor.
- Vitamins and minerals can also be used.
- Hormones such as calcitonin and thyroxin.
- Medicines such vasodilators and antibiotics can be used.
- Enzymes such as collagenase and hyaluronidase are often used.
How Much does it Cost?
Although the cost is not fixed, we can give a hint to the Mesotherapy aspirants. The cost depends on the nature of the treatment and the number of sessions needed to perform. It is a cosmetic procedure, so medical insurance does not cover it. Contact a dermatologist if you want to know the cost of Mesotherapy Treatment in Surat for you.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
During the initial consultation, the doctor will tell you about the details of the procedure. The Mesotherapy candidates have to follow the instructions from the doctor. The instructions often include taking some medications and avoiding some actions. The instruction may include but not limited to the following;
- Take the prescribed medicines.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet beforehand.
- Discontinue the use of medicines such as aspirin.
- Stop taking blood-thinners and anti-inflammatory medicines.
- It is not magic: associate realistic expectations with the treatment.
You should only opt for Mesotherapy Treatment in Surat in the surveillance of experienced & certified doctor such as Dr. Siddharth Sakhiya, he is board certified experienced surgeon at Celebre Aesthetics, Surat (Gujarat).