“Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real.” ― Cormac McCarthy
WHAT IS DERMAROLLER???
Derma roller is often referred to as skin roller, Skin Needling, Micro-Needling, and Collagen induction. Derma roller or micro needling for scars can treat scars, left by inflammatory disease or accidents. It can even be used for wrinkles and stretch marks.
Derma roller therapy could be a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, and provide brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin.
Derma roller could be a natural skin regeneration and Scar Repair therapy additionally utilized in the method of stretch mark removal.
Derma roller will considerably improve the looks of:
- Facial and decolletage lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Aged and sun damaged skin
- Scars (including acne)
- Rejuvenation of hands
There are several reasons why individuals prefer to have derma roller therapy:
- To scale back fine lines and wrinkles on the face and décolletage
- Rejuvenate hands and minimize signs of aging
- Revitalize aged and sun damaged skin
- Reduces acne scarring
- The removal of stretch marks
For this treatment we want derma roller to produce thousands of micro-medical needle-columns within the skin. Every column can penetrate into the stratum of the skin and can be roughly 0.1mm in breadth. The column can shut quickly facultative the skin to recover quickly – usually within the same day.
After the procedure your body can begin to naturally regenerate and repair the skin, working below the surface within the stratum. This takes time as new collagen is made, new skin cells are generated, and blood supply is increased. It will take up to six weeks before visible signs of regeneration and repair are seen and therefore the method can continue over the subsequent months, providing you with a natural and long-lasting improvement.
HOW WILL DERMAROLLER WORK
Derma roller needles area unit 0.5-1.5 millimeter long. The needles pierce the surface of the skin and make very little holes while not damaging the skin. This puncture of skin stimulates the formation of recent albuminoid and scleroprotein within the skin. albuminoid is that the structural macromolecule within the body and causing albuminoid at the positioning of a scar will type of “fill it up” and smoothen its look.
BENEFITS OF DERMAROLLER TREATMENT
- The derma roller therapy reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and sun damage.
- Tightens skin pores which became loose with age.
- The treatment needs no downtime and recovery times are shorter than optical maser treatments.
- It naturally stimulates the skin to repair itself making a thicker and healthier look.
- It improves the looks of skin disorder scarring and chicken pox scars.
- The derma roller therapy is carried out by absolutely qualified surgeons and Nurses of célèbre aesthetics.
- The genuine derma roller therapy is appropriate for all skin tones and kinds
- Why choose Célèbre aesthetics
- we supply the very best results and care, we make sure you will receive the best treatment for your self.
- Our clients notice a visible reduction in wrinkles, sun damage, stretch marks, and scars.
- Celebre Aesthetics has best and medically certified staff which will provide you the best service.
Dr. Siddharth M. Sakhiya is a well-recognized consultant and an excellent plastic surgeon based at Surat (Gujarat), India. He is the founder of Celebre Aesthetics; Celebre Aesthetics is a cosmetic center with an availability of ultra modern facilities for aesthetic solutions. Patient from Vapi, Valsad, Navsari, and Atul can also easily come here as this clinic is very near to this place.