Dandruff, also recognized as scurf or Pityriasis simplex capillitii, it affects the scalp and causes flakes of skin to appear – it is an ordinary condition. Our skin cells are forever renewing themselves. we have gathered some very effective an proven dandruff Home Remedies in this article, after reading this article you do not have to go anywhere for dandruff home remedies or treatment.
When the skin cells on our scalp are rehabilitated, the old ones are pushed to the surface and out of the scalp. For a person with dandruff the renewal is faster, meaning more dead skin is shed, creation the dandruff more noticeable.
For more information about dandruff please visit here: Dandruff and its treatment.
If you are surfing from dandruff, take heart in knowing you certainly are not alone. Most people, at some stage or another in their life have had a battle with dandruff.
Chances are it is something that you will always need to keep in check, so below we give you our best natural dandruff dealing that won’t cost too much money and you can safely try at home.
Dandruff is the most common problem of the scalp! But you must understand that it is not contagious and it is not a disease! Shedding of skin is a natural occurrence. The skin of your scalp replenishes every month. The dead cells that previously formed your scalp now make up the dandruff. It can produce irritating white flakes. Some community tends to generate and discard skin cells at a faster rate than others.
- Bestow a hot steam bath to your tresses. To do this, gently give your scalp a hot oil massage about 15 minutes, then cover your head with a hot damp towel. This will help steam to fight dandruff.
- Boil five teaspoons of dried, used tealeaves in limewater. Wash your hair and then use this mixture for the last rinse. This will not only add shine, but also provide food to your hair, besides creating factors of anti-dandruff formation.
- Rather than shampooing, massage your scalp with baking soda. It will help to absorb excess oil from the scalp, and loosen the dead skin. Without using any shampoo, rinse your hair thoroughly. In the beginning, hair may seem dry but after some weeks, dandruff will go off and hair will become shiny and silky.
Dandruff Home Remedies
- Massage the scalp regularly with olive oil. It will not only cure dandruff but will also prevent it from going on.
- Take one part of sandalwood oil with three parts of lemon juice and apply on scalp to get rid of dandruff.
- Apply gel of aloevera leaves on scalp and leave it overnight. Wash it with an herbal, preferably shikakai shampoo the next morning.
- Soak two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight and make a fine paste from it. Apply this paste on scalp and run off it for half an hour. Wash hair thoroughly with soap-nut (ritha) way out or acacia concinna (shikakai)
- Mix two tablespoons of green gram powder with half a cup of curd. Wash hair with it twice a week.
- Boil tops and roots of beet in water and massage the scalp with this water every night. Use your finger tips to gently massage hair scalp.
- Mix few drops of lime juice with Emblica Officinalis or Indian gooseberry (amla) juice and manipulate the scalp with it every night before going to bed.
If after using this home remedies also you cannot able to control dandruff, then it can be a serious problem. In this condition you should consult best skin and hair specialist of your area, if you live in Surat or Gujarat location then you can consult Dr Siddharth Sakhiya, He is best hair and Skin specialist in Surat and provides best treatment for dandruff.