Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Excessive hair growth at unwanted places has always been a big issue for both men and women. We spend the huge amount of money and time to remove hair from different body parts. The traditional methods of hair removal like shaving, waxing, depilatories, and electrolysis are time-consuming, painful, and expensive. Laser hair removal treatment is increasing popularity since the past few decades. It works perfectly fine for all areas of the body like face, chin, arms, and the rest of the body. It is performed by plastic surgeons across the world and can effectively reduce unwanted hair permanently with minimal risk.
The treatment makes unwanted hair and fine lines disappear permanently. But if in the wrong hands, the hair removal can cause equal harm. It can burn your skin seriously and scar permanently. So you should consider this treatment from a well-known clinic like célèbre aesthetics.
How Does Laser Hair Removal Treatment Work?
- In Laser hair removal treatment, a laser emits heat energy, absorbs the light penetrates in the root of each hair strand and damages the follicle.
- Laser hair removal treatment is effective for most skin tones and hair types, this damaged follicle will not be able to produce any further hair for a long time, sometimes never.
- The treatment is very safe. The procedure works best on people with dark hair and light skin. It does not work best on hair that is gray, white, light red, light brown or blonde. Several treatments and sessions may be needed for long-term benefits and permanent hair removal.
- Our skin is not adversely affected by the treatment because our skin cools down more quickly than the hair follicles. The treatment ends with the application of lots of creams to cool down the skin and minimize the risk.
- Laser hair removal treatment on face and under the arms is normally completed in about 15 minutes. The other area of the body will need at least one hour to complete the procedure.
The Types of Laser Used In This Treatment
- Ruby Laser: This laser works best for very pale skin and it is not commonly used.
- YAG Laser: This is common laser and it is used to treat darker skinned people.
- IPL: This is the most commonly used laser in the hair removing technique. It is most effective for pale to medium type skin tone.
- Diode: This is the best and latest laser used for all kind of skin. At Celebre Aesthetics, we use Diode Laser for laser hair removal treatment.
Advantages of Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- The biggest and foremost advantage of laser hair removal is getting rid of unwanted hair. Hair removed at a laser clinic will take a long time to grow than by other usual means. It burns and completely disables the hair follicle and in some cases removes the hair permanently. Laser hair removal treatment is long-lasting and sometimes permanent. That is making laser treatment an increasingly popular method of removing hair.
- Laser hair removal treatment is the most effective from all treatments. The majorities of people who have undergone this treatment have had positive results and in some cases even permanent hair elimination.
- Laser hair removal is suitable for removing hair from all parts of the body.
- It is much less painful than waxing, plucking, threading, and electrolysis. The Little bit uneasy feeling can be expected, but that can be counteracted with an anesthetic cream.
- The procedure involved in laser treatment is fast and quick. The duration of the treatment depends on the size of the area which you want to treat. Each laser pulse will treat an area of 9×9 mm.
- Laser hair removal gives smooth and beautiful skin. It is also safe for sensitive areas near eyes and mouth.
Pre-Laser Treatment Precautions
- The area to be treated should be protected from sun exposure for at least six weeks. Apply a high SPF sunscreen on the area. Avoid exposure to the sun during the course of treatment as this can cause sunburn.
- Avoid bleaching and waxing on the skin area for four to six weeks before the treatment.
- Do not take any photosensitive drugs or herbals for 24 hours before the treatment.
- Do not shave your skin for three to eight days before the treatment. For further treatments, do not shave for one to two weeks so that the doctor can see the stubble growth on the day of treatment.
Post Laser Treatment Precautions
- There are possibilities of rashes redness and swelling on the treated skin area, which will not go to last long more than few hours.
- If the area feels warm to touch even after 24 hours of treatment, apply ice to reduce rashes swelling and tenderness.
- Avoid using cosmetics and creams over the treated skin area as this can lead to skin irritations.
- Avoid internal or external heat like the hot tub, hot oven, steam or heavy exercises that may cause perspiration, for two days as they may stimulate melanocytes leading to hyperpigmentation.
- Do not try to wash the treated area roughly, as the skin is still tender.
- After the first three days of your treatment, it’s not recommended to do sunbathe.
- Remember to take care of your skin. Especially when going out for a walk, always apply a good UV-filtered sun-cream.
Laser Hair Removal Treatment Cost
The cost of Laser hair removal treatment depends on various factors which include:
- Area of Treatment
- Number of Sessions
- Type of Hair
If you want to go for laser hair removal treatment always choose a Célèbre Aesthetics to remove the chance of injury and burning during the treatment, and guarantees the best result. Never compromise the quality to save some amount of money as it damages the skin, get the perfect hair treatment in Surat by the best cosmetic surgeon in Surat at Celebre Aesthetics.