Top 5 Home Remedies to Reduce Hair Fall
In this busy world, it’s very hard to find the time and take care of our hairs. Moreover, in our busy schedule, we do not take care of our hair, due to which we have to suffer from many hair problems, and hair fall is one of the most common problems that we suffer these days. However, the home remedies for hair fall was always there to help us, and today also these home remedies are ready to serve us in every possible way, but like any other treatments, these home remedies can cure your hair fall problems only if the person is determined to solve his hair related problem.
There are many products in the market that claims to solve your problem, but this kind of products are filled with harmful chemicals. In addition, such products are only effective for a certain time period, but the home remedies are risk-free which can not only help to reduce the hair loss, but it will also repair damage hairs so that your hair may look more beautiful than they ever looked.
There are many reasons for excessive hair fall. An unhealthy diet is one of the prime reasons for hair fall these days. Unhealthy diet means a diet that does not complete the nutritional needs of the body. In addition, the trend of eating junk food is very harmful to the body in many ways, especially in damaging the hairs. Secondly, genes are also responsible for the occurrence of this kind of problems, because when this problem exists in the parents, the child becomes more prone towards hair loss. Thirdly, stress is considered to be the slow poison for our body, because it damages the body without letting us know about the damage it is causing. The few effective top 5 home remedies to reduce hair fall are mentioned below to prevent excessive hair loss.
- Take white of an egg, and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in it. Apply this mixture on your scalp, and let it stand for 30 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly.
- Massage your head with warm olive oil for 20 minutes. Five minutes after massaging, rinse your hair with mild shampoo.
- Boil fresh Neem leaves in water for an hour. Strain the water and let it cool. Wash hair with this concoction.
- Boil curry leaves with coconut oil until leaves turn black. Strain the oil, and store in a bottle in a cool and dry place. Regularly massage your hair with this oil.
- Take equal amounts of lemon juice and amla juice. Mix them together. Apply this mixture on the scalp. This remedy will also keep dandruff in check.
If these home remedies do not work for your hair then you must consult Celebre Aesthetics to avail the services of best hair treatment in Surat in order to get healthy and beautiful hairs.